01 02 03 Pinterest 911: Saturday Entertainment! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Saturday Entertainment!

34
Woo Hoo!!  It is that time again...trust me I am going to take FULL advantage of this weekend as it is my LAST Hurrah before INSANITY ensues...I have 3 major cakes going out this week...Bridal Shower Cake on Tuesday, PapaBear's Birthday on Wednesday and a Wedding Cake on Saturday. Now you can understand why I am going to LOVE this weekend.

To get us all started off right on this HOT, LONG weekend I want to share with you pictures circulating the internet that are guaranteed to make your heart smile...


                               





One final picture off Pinterest that comes with a statement made by BabyBear last fall...

BabyBear: Haha, Mama! Superman is dressed up like a dog!

If those didn't make you smile I don't know what will :D Please feel free to visit the websites listed on each picture for more humor.

Have a GREAT weekend!


Labels:

35 36 37 38