01 02 03 Pinterest 911: Prosciutto, Goat Cheese and Asparagus In A Blanket 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Prosciutto, Goat Cheese and Asparagus In A Blanket

34
Mouth Watering you say? Blow the minds of your family and friends you say? Simpler to prepare than it is to say? 

Well look no further...not only are these simple but they are mouth watering, mind blowing appetizing sides...

I first saw this saw this pinned on Pinterest...the picture alone drew me in. In fact Renee's pictures on Sweet Sugar Bean are mind blowing on their own...so much so that I hate to even think of putting my own up for this recipe but practice is practice and I can only get better...right? Right?

While I practice taking better pictures how about you go ahead and make some of these tasty little wraps.



You will need the following to get started... 

1 Recipe of Rough Puff Pastry
Asparagus
Goat Cheese
12 pieces Prosciutto
Parchment Covered Cookie Sheet


Side Note: The reason I altered Renee's recipe from Phyllo to Rough Puff is because when I went to the store to purchase some they were completely out. And although I would love to make my own Phyllo dough I have yet to get the proper rolling pin to do so. It is on my wish list and I really am looking forward to making my own...homemade all the way!

Once you have your Rough Puff Pastry all rolled out cut it into the 24 even rectangles.


On to those rectangles lay down a layer of Prosciutto. (I used half a piece for each rectangle)

Top the Prosciutto with a dollop of Goat Cheese.

To that add your stick of Asparagus.



Wrap those friends up tight.



Place them in a 350ยบ oven for 15-20 minutes...just until you see the dough getting golden brown.

Remove, cool and MMMmmmmmmelt in your mouth goodness!



Now Go Be Brave...and get your hands to work on mouth watering, simple, mind blowing sides.


Labels:

35 36 37 38